This blog has permanently moved to a new blogging address. Come on over to
The Potter's Shed!


Monday, October 26, 2009

Daybook - Monday, October 26th

Daybook for October 26 , 2009


outside my window . . .
the trees here are almost in full autumn color; lots of green tipped with yellow and orange.

in the kitchen . . .
the weather looks like "soup weather", probably a potato soup.

around the house . . .
unpacking from my weekend retreat in Myrtle Beach.

from our studies . . .
added some "poetics" to our studies: picture study, composer study, poetry memorization, book of centuries, and nature study. The younger kids (7 and 10) really enjoyed the new activities.

thinking about . . .
Christmas only being 9 (or is it 8 now?) weeks away.


~~~


listening to. . .
my kids watch "To Catch A Thief".

thankful for. . .
a long walk on the beach.

pondering the words . . .
"He leads me beside still waters"

reading . . .
rereading my notes from my weekend retreat.


~~~


one of my favorite things . . .
a cozy, warm wrap my mom gave me for my birthday.

milestones in the past week . . .
my first overnight away from Baby L. It was a little stressful for her, and I missed her, but she did fairly well.

a few plans for the upcoming week . . .
two birthday parties for DD7 this weekend, and of course Halloween!


You might enjoy reading more Daybooks at Peggy's place.

Did you enjoy this post? Be sure to subscribe via email or RSS to receive my blog updates.

0 comments: