This blog has permanently moved to a new blogging address. Come on over to
The Potter's Shed!


Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Rethinking the mundane

I'm in a bit of a cooking funk right now. This just happens to me sometimes - most especially when life is particularly busy, which it is. This also means grocery shopping holds very little appeal for me. Not that it has ever been the highlight of my week, but I can usually find some joy in an hour of quiet contemplation of "Nutritional Labeling", or methods of can stacking, or the delightful variety of apples. (Of course that is when I am able to go alone!)

Well, tonight is the night I HAVE to go to the store. No milk, no bread, ... the cupboard is bare.

Of course it isn't REALLY bare, just my perception of bare. This post today at "Et tu?' blog made me stop about my perceptions...and it made me rethink the mundane.

Hat Tip: PalmTree Pundit

1 comments:

Jennifer @ Conversion Diary said...

Thank your for the link, and your comment on my blog. Your site looks great, I'll definitely be back!