Quick run down:
- busy with end of school for eldest son including a wonderful Mock Trial opportunity
- became sick with a sinus infection
- became even more "sick"
- received a preliminary diagnosis of Trigeminal Neuralgia - either caused by inflammation associated with the sinus infection or just coincidental that symptoms began at the same time.
- went on vacation loaded with meds, felt better and had a wonderful time
- we vacationed at Rosemary Beach, FL (near Panama City Beach). While there made two trips to the Naval Air Museum in Pensacola. Saw the Blue Angels and got some autographs! Watched my boys have the time of their lives in a flight simulator (blew up stuff, flew under a bridge, landed on an aircraft carrer). Enjoyed relaxing by the pool with my mom and kids. Helped my sons improve their swim stroke...and tried to get my eldest daughter (8) to put her face in the water.
- then my computer crashed. Hubby is my tech support, but he hasn't had time to deal with it, yet. So I'm stuck sneaking a few minutes on his computer here and there.
- Dealing with a advertising issue for my church and trying to help get our website launched
- Praying that at the end of my month's supply of TN meds, my symptoms will have resolved.
How are you? Any great blogging going on that I'm missing? Planning for next year's school? Vacations?