This blog has permanently moved to a new blogging address. Come on over to
The Potter's Shed!


Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Nativity Carnival?

Any bloggers out there interested in a Nativity Season carnival?  I'm thinking: Advent, Christmas and Epiphany.  We've done the Advent Carnival in the past and it was a big success, but I'd love to expand it a bit.  However, I know I won't have time to collect and post links during the holidays. Maybe a weekly "Mr Linkie" (where you add your links yourself) from Nov 20th (the week before Advent starts) until Jan 6th?

If you would be interested in contributing a link, would you leave a comment?  You are welcome to spread the word on your blog, too, in fact I'd be thankful if you would!  If there is enough interest, we're ON!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in.

Jessica Snell said...

I'm in!

Sandy said...

I'm not sure I have anything to add, but I put a link in my sidebar.

Kerry said...

This is looking promising!

mamatigerj said...

Yes!

Amy said...

I'll do my best to participate.

Kerry said...

Ok - I think we are ON! I've got my church's women's retreat next weekend (I'm coordinating - lots of last minute details), but after than I'll post some details!