This blog has permanently moved to a new blogging address. Come on over to
The Potter's Shed!


Monday, April 20, 2009

Classical Conversations Lessons for Cycle 1

A lot of people have downloaded the History and Science lesson plans I've shared here for Classical Conversations. I'm so thrilled! Many of those people have stopped back by to ask if I plan on doing something similar for Cycle 1 and the answer is, "YES!"

I plan to have the history lesson plans ready in May and the science ones to follow shortly after. I'm still catching up on school with my kids (what we missed during our six weeks of adoption travel), but as soon as that is done, I'll set an expected date for the completion of the lesson plans.

Please check back (or sign up for my RSS feed or email updates) so you won't miss out!

Subscribe via email or RSS to receive my blog updates.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I am looking forward to them!!
- homeschooling in Texas

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the willingness to share your work with others! We are new to CC this year and I am looking forward to utilizing your lesson plans! :)

Anonymous said...

I'll be eagerly waiting for your lessons. I'm directing a CC group and would love to incorporate CC with TOG at home. Thank you!