This blog has permanently moved to a new blogging address. Come on over to
The Potter's Shed!


Saturday, April 17, 2010

Peter Piper's Picks: April 17 - Easter Week 2

A lovely post and suggestion for the Easter Season from Ann V. at A Holy Experience:  a simple wreath.  I cannot afford the price tag (although the handiwork looks well worth it).  Wonder if there is a way to adapt this with ready-made materials.  Any ideas, readers?

Getting your priorities straight and letting go of the need for perfection:  Natalie at Imitating Steventon talks about getting real as you get farther along the homeschool path...although I think it might have as much to do with getting older: A Breakthrough.

NO - it gets old.  Freshen up your repertoire and give your kids a break from your usual refusals by learning 8 Ways Not to Say No from Minds in Bloom.

Have a blessed weekend!

1 comments:

Katrina said...

Hello! I just wanted to say that I'm enjoying your blog in the few minutes I have to myself today! :) My name is Katrina, and I, too, live in CA, although we are in southern CA just an hour north of San Diego. I am the mother of nine children, just found out #10 is on the way, due Christmas Day! Well I just wanted you to know that I think your blog is wonderful :) Have a great week!