This blog has permanently moved to a new blogging address. Come on over to
The Potter's Shed!


Monday, March 14, 2011

Daybook - March 14th


outside my window . . .  daylight savings means I'm back to waking up in the dark.  It will take a few days to get used to that, but the good news is it won't last too long.


I am listening to . . .  my girls playing "doggy"


I am wearing . . . grey sweater, bright blue top.


I am so grateful for . . . Saturday morning coffee with a dear friend!


I'm pondering . . . earthquakes, seismographs, etc.


I am reading . . . Major Pettigrew's Last Stand, The Wives of Henry VIII, Dante's Purgatory for Lent.


on my iPod . . . we are going to listen to some classic fairy tales this week.


around the house . . .  just about time to put some cheerful, welcoming spring flowers out on our front porch.


from the kitchen . . . a delicious apple pie to break our fast on Sunday and to celebrate Hubby's birthday


real education in our home . . . birthday cards for family, multiplication facts, 


the church year in our home . . . the first week of our family fast went well.  Everyone enjoyed the respite from the fast on Sunday.  


the week ahead . . . 
:-: Monday - Hubby and eldest are out to see a friend and youth pastor speak tonight.
:-: Tuesday - My MOM's birthday!
:-: Thursday - Saint Patrick's Day!  We'll have a festive (but fast-friendly) dinner and then head out to our weekly book study, "And Then I Had Teenagers", maybe a trip to the hairdresser for me.
:-: Friday - Mother-in-Law arrives to celebrate hubby's birthday (from last week).
:-: Saturday - Off to Biltmore House!


picture thought . . .

Beloved.


0 comments: