This blog has permanently moved to a new blogging address. Come on over to
The Potter's Shed!


Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Carnival of Homeschooling - Third Anniversary!

The Third Anniversary of the Carnival of Homeschooling is up at it's original home: Why Homeschool. This is the grandmama of all Homeschooling Carnivals! This week's in particular is quite large (55 entries!) and looks to have some really great entries.

Some that look particularly interesting:


Don't miss it!

Did you enjoy this post? Be sure to subscribe via email or RSS to receive my blog updates.

3 comments:

~Karen said...

Thanks for the selected links from the Homeschooling Carnival, they were great! I have participated before but my blogging in on the back burner right now. Your blog, however, is ROCKIN'!!

Kerry said...

Hi, Karen! Is this Karen Davis from CCHNet? HOWDY!

Thanks for your sweet comments about my blog. It takes a good amount of work...not a ton, but some...enough that sometimes I think about taking a sabbatical. But then I get a lovely comment like yours and it makes me keep on trucking!

I hope we can meet in person someday!

Neha kumari said...

Homeschooling is becoming an alternative way of studies and it is a very effective way to improve kid's studies. Many parents are worried about their kid's studies, for parents' peace of mind Ziyyara Edutech offers Homeschooling in India which is gaining more popularity as child gets personalised attention from Ziyyara's online tutors.
Visit On:- home schooling in india
Phone no - +91-9654271931