This blog has permanently moved to a new blogging address. Come on over to
The Potter's Shed!


Sunday, July 5, 2009

Gathering up all the Stuff we needed to take with us for our Fourth of July swim and fireworks party was quite a task: pimento cheese, squash casserole, swim suits, towels, changes of clothes, diapers, bottles, toys, etc. There was one item I really didn't want to forget: a camera. It was Baby L's first Fourth and I wanted to get lots of photos for the scrapbook!

I wandered around the house muttering "camera, camera, camera" until I could get to the cabinet where we keep The Camera. Unfortunately, my mommy-brain was too easily distracted and we went off without it. Oh, the guilt!

Then my friend, Donna, came to my rescue! She had remembered her camera (she has more functioning brain cells than I, don't believe her when she tells you otherwise) and was kind enough to send me some of the photos she took (one of the wonderful joys of the digital age - instant photo sharing). So, thank you, Donna!



Poolside - relaxing in the afternoon shade.


Not so happy.


Happy! Baby L's first dip in the pool!


LadyBug (on the left) and her two girlfriends
enjoy snowcones




The boys enjoying snowcones in the hot tub!



Here's a man with a pyrotechnical problem.



Hey, look, it really goes up there!

Hope you had a wonderful Independence Day!!



Did you enjoy this post? Be sure to subscribe via email or RSS to receive my blog updates.

0 comments: