This blog has permanently moved to a new blogging address. Come on over to
The Potter's Shed!


Saturday, July 4, 2009

Peter Piper's Pick's - July 4th

An excellent and short essay on modesty's ability to preserve the holy from Betty Beguiles.


Mom My Ride - my husband sent this to me. He always tells me I should leave the van doors open and let the birds feast from the crumbs.


Jennifer of Et Tu has some thoughts on prayer and the Psalms that really spoke to and challenged me.


Are you enjoying the beautiful fruit of summer? How about making some delicious fruit tarts?


And finally, for the Fourth of July: Cyber Fireworks! You can choose your location. (I chose the White House because I love DC, but you can choose your own location.)

Did you enjoy this post? Be sure to subscribe via email or RSS to receive my blog updates.

0 comments: