This blog has permanently moved to a new blogging address. Come on over to
The Potter's Shed!


Saturday, July 25, 2009

Peter Piper's Picks: July 25th

St James, the Apostle

Do you love MadLibs? We sure do at our house! In fact we've used them for English grammar lessons. You can now play them online!

Have you visited InternetMonk? It is the #1 podcast with the keyword "monk" on iTunes (so I've heard). He's got a great and active website and the podcasts are really fantastic. His blog is great, too.

Have you heard of 5-minute Artisan bread? Some friends were recently talking about it and then I saw it online a couple of days ago. I can't wait to try it out!

Reading christian thinkers of other traditions really helps to shake up our entrenched ideas, I think. You know, the ones that might be more "us" and less "Him". This post, The Unplanned Life, gave me pause. Do you know what God's plan is for you life? Are you sure?

Did you enjoy this post? Be sure to subscribe via email or RSS to receive my blog updates.

1 comments:

Amy said...

I do the Artisan bread too! It is so easy and you can have fresh bread for dinner any night of the week! It's definitely worth trying!