This blog has permanently moved to a new blogging address. Come on over to
The Potter's Shed!


Monday, November 15, 2010

Will she be a famous herpetologist?

You know she always has surprised us with her lack of squeamishness concerning creepy-crawlies.  (Just ask me about the giant bin of massive plastic bugs she got as a two year old.)  She loves bugs and spiders and, apparently, lizards.  I mean green anoles are pretty harmless lizards, but still I won't touch them!  


Just so you know, this is now the image on  my computer desktop!

2 comments:

Di said...

You won't touch a lizard?? Say it isn't so! We had one, Little Dude, as our centerpiece for a whole winter. Love lizards... and tree frogs! :o)

Kerry said...

They move to darn quickly - it creeps me out. :) Snakes on the other hand are not a problem. We have kept little Anoles, too, and I love watching them...its just the way they scramble about (out of the aquarium) that gets me.