Only 14 more days until Advent!
- new to celebrating Advent?
- looking for some new ideas for Advent?
- just love to read what other people are up to during Advent?
Then you don't want to miss the Advent Carnival!
Here's the skinny:
On Saturday, November 28th, this blog, A Ten O'Clock Scholar, will host the Third Annual Anglican Advent Traditions Carnival. It will feature posts from Anglican and other liturgical-minded bloggers with ideas, links, resources, thoughts, and more for Advent. Want to see what we did in 2007 and 2008?
Like to contribute? I'm accepting submissions from now until noon Friday, November 27th. Here are the guidelines:
- Write a post (or posts, you may submit as many as you like) about how your family celebrates Advent, resources you use, link collections - anything you like, really, but stick to the topic of Advent. Remember it is not Christmas, yet! You do not have to be Anglican to contribute!
- Email a link to your post to me at kerrysblogs (at) gmail (dot) com by noon Friday, Nov. 27th. Please include the post title and your name (or the name you'd like me to use).
- Update your post with a link to the Advent Carnival's main page once the Carnival is published on the 28th.
- Help us get the word out! Email friends, announce it on your blog, twitter, facebook - whatever!
This Carnival is part of a series of Carnivals of the Church Year hosted by Homemaking Through the Church Year and A Ten O'Clock Scholar.