This blog has permanently moved to a new blogging address. Come on over to
The Potter's Shed!


Sunday, March 9, 2008

Just for fun...

Trying to catch up on my reading, so just for fun today I'm considering myself tagged by Palm Tree Pundit for the 4x4 Meme:

4 jobs I've had in my life
Lifeguard
Christmas season gift-wrapper
HelpDesk for college's "VAX" (intranet-system)
Analyst for TRW (helped create briefings for FAA program)

4 shows I Tivo or DVR
LOST
PBS' "Mystery!"
House
Globe Trekker

4 places I've been
California: Hubby and I have done a LOT of traveling through California (Napa, Sonoma, Santa Rosa, San Francisco, Big Sur, Carmel, Monterrey, up through the Redwoods, too)
Sweden & Finland
China
Greece & Turkey

4 favorite foods
Homemade popcorn with Old Bay seasoning
Chicken and Dumplings (puffy, not flat)
Thai Green Curry
Chocolate Covered Cherries (liquid-filled, not creme!)
...and anything hubby makes. :)

Want to play along? You're tagged!

0 comments: