This blog has permanently moved to a new blogging address. Come on over to
The Potter's Shed!


Friday, January 1, 2010

Scholar's Year in Review: 2009


I pray that this new year brings each of you peace, hope, joy and love in abundance!


I enjoying looking back over my year as I plan ahead for the new one and in doing that I really enjoy reviewing my blog. Here are some of my favorite posts from the past year:

January
A Family Epiphany Celebration
Our chalking the door tradition has become a favorite for our family.


February
Hello from Accra, Ghana!
My only post from February, but I don't think I could have improved on this one anyway.


March
An Unexpected Lent
My extended stay in Africa becomes an unexpected, but appropriate Lent.

Pacifier Giggly-Girl
But this laugh made it ALL worth it.


April
7 Books for Prospective Homeschoolers
Considering homeschooling (or know someone who is?) - here is my list of great books to help you as you get started.

Quiverfull Questions
Some thoughts on the Quiverfull movement.


May
Pentecost: Reignite your Fire!
My thoughts on Pentecost and the Church this year.


June
Summer is Here!
Typical for me...deciding the start summer break on a whim - and some photos!


July
Ideas for memory work
Sharing some of what we do for memory work.

Baby L says Daddy and Doggie
She's just so cute.


August
Life and Land
Read The Good Earth by Pearl S Buck. Read Life is a Miracle by Wendell Berry. Loved both. Wrote about them.

First Day of Homeschooling
with photos!


September
Obama Meets Wordle
I love Wordle.


October
Embracing All Hallow's Eve


November
Anglican Advent Carnival

On Year Ago Today
Baby L - the first photo and today


December
In the Early Morning Light

0 comments: