This blog has permanently moved to a new blogging address. Come on over to
The Potter's Shed!


Monday, August 4, 2008

An Art History Carnival

Look-y what I found - an ART HISTORY CARNIVAL. I know I'm a geek to get so excited about that, but what can I say. Margaret is hosting this carnival at her blog The Earthly Paradise. She is a grad student and a former homeschooler.

If you enjoy reading about art...or looking at art, you'll find something worthwhile in this carnival. I've got a wee little submission in there, too.

The posts include:
  • Art History essays (Mondrian, Whistler's Mother, a mystery/history lesson),
  • Art News and Exhibits (online exhibits, free or reduced fee museum days),
  • Philosopy of Art (creativity origins, Neolithic art), and
  • Reviews (Indian architecture).


Did you enjoy this post? Be sure to subscribe via email or RSS to receive my blog updates.

0 comments: