This blog has permanently moved to a new blogging address. Come on over to
The Potter's Shed!


Saturday, August 23, 2008

Something Spiritual for Sunday

This has been in my RSS reader just waiting to be savored. I'm not sure I really had time to savor it right now, but I did read it and found it an excellent article on the humility Christians are to seek in their lives. The author is an Eastern Orthodox priest and speaks directly to the Orthodox believer and church, but there's plenty in there that is applicable to all Christians.

How do you approach conflict through humility? I see the benefit of making this a focus in the wider Church as well as my own life. Both need a lot of work in this area. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Have a blessed Sunday!

Did you enjoy this post? Be sure to subscribe via email or RSS to receive my blog updates.

1 comments:

TwoSquareMeals said...

I'm glad you enjoy Father Stephen, too. I always save his posts for when I have time to really process them.