This blog has permanently moved to a new blogging address. Come on over to
The Potter's Shed!


Saturday, August 16, 2008

Peter Piper's Picks - Aug 16th

I've always loved a beautiful drive. Here are some remarkably beautiful roads.

Stop telling them to "BE CAREFUL"? Why risky play is important for children.

As much as I love changing things around in my home, I also love changing things around on my computer. Here are some pretty nice wallpapers! Or these wallpapers that might boost your productivity.

Have you heard about this amazing duck rescue? I didn't believe it at first, but it checks out on Snopes.com.

Ok, these are just some very WEIRD bits of useless information, but many of them made me giggle. Let me know if you try out #33.

Why Elizabethan English is good mental excercise...Shakespeare meets Neurobiology.

Meals that last all week - I LOVE THIS. I want more ideas along these lines - any ideas?

Did you enjoy this post? Be sure to subscribe via email or RSS to receive my blog updates.

0 comments: