This blog has permanently moved to a new blogging address. Come on over to
The Potter's Shed!


Monday, January 7, 2008

Tupperware storage - loose lids?



Meredith at Like Merchant Ships has been sharing some great household organizational ideas the past few days. Today she is discussing tupperware storage. It can be a hassle, can't it?



To contain my tupperware lids, I've been using a Sterilite plastic "shoe box" that slides out like a drawer. With the lids stacked vertically, it is really easy to find what I'm looking for and the lids don't go falling all over the place.


For larger tupperware items (whose lids do not fit in this box) I store them stacked with the lids underneath and nestled together.

1 comments:

Heart of Wisdom said...

That is what I do!!!! I still feel unorganized...lol Love your blog. Blessings to you in this coming year.

I’m looking forward to browsing your blog.

Come visit http://heartofwisdom.com/blog.

I also have a new blog to help Christian bloggers learn how to get more traffic. http://heartofwisdom.com/Blogginghelp.

Blessings,
Robin @ heartofwisdom